Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, June 15, 2009

Mamma Turns 30!

Travis threw me an amazing 30th birthday party. He transformed the entire basement into a little luau - complete with surfboards. Lots of friends, family, great music and yummy food. I had a blast. Thank you, sweetheart, for making my day so special and memorable! My 30th year is going to be an amazing, exciting, life-changing one. Though many people get a bit depressed to leave their twenties behind, God has blessed me with more than I could have imagined, including a sweet husband and a baby on the way. I have so much to be thankful for and I look forward to all this new decade has to bring!


I got lots of great baby items for my birthday, including this Boppy pillow from my sister and a nursing cover from my mom (fondly called the "hooter hider"). I can't wait to use it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment