Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Daddy Dub's Blog - Garage Sale Madness!!!


Dev and I have been hitting garage sales looking for baby stuff and here's the sad, but true fact about going to garage sales: you always find some piece of junk that you wanted at one time, forgot about it, and now it's there right in front of your face tempting you with a discount price -resistance is futile! Actually, I find that I'm most attracted to stuff I already own. When I see things I own for pennies on the dollar, I'm tempted to grab it. Why?

When looking for baby stuff, you can find EVERYTHING. If you can find everything that means some things are not worth getting. The key is finding the right thing at the right price. Additionally, we're finding there are so many clothes out there, but without knowing if we'll be having a boy or a girl yet, we're having to keep our cool. But I will say, I couldn't resist buying a boys baby Polo shirt complete with logo. If we don't have a boy, then I've got a designer dusting cloth! If anyone has great garage sale tips, we'd love to hear them. Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment